[WT-support] Problems with getting DX Cluster come up in WT

Paul Brice-Stevens Paul at g0wat.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 20:47:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

A new user testing out WT here and I am having a problem getting cluster
spots come up in WT.

WTDXTelnet is working fine...spots are coming up and I am connected to
GB7UJS seemingly without problem....I have set up WT as per the
instructions on the Win-Test Wiki site (or so I think) but no spots show
up in either the DX Cluster window or the Bandmap...any ideas as to
where I have gone wrong?

73 Paul G0WAT (back to contesting after a considerable hiatus)
--
Paul Brice-Stevens