[WT-support] NRAU Activity Contest (NAC) in WT 2.32 (2nd try)

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jun 21 16:31:54 CEST 2006

Hi Henning

Henning Bock a écrit :

> Let's see, if my question is worth an answer if asked for a second time:

Sri for late reply. We are pretty busy preparing FHN in few days.

(snip)

> Did I someting wrong during contest setup?
> Has anyone a hint for me?

It is a bug in the implementation of this contest. Unfortunately, as the
multipliers are specific to this contest, and as the REG1TEST does
include QSO points (which IMHO is a no-no...), there is no workaround
for the current version.

This is fixed in our dvpt trunk, and it will be fixed in a next release
(After Fried in all cases).

> It seems I have to use it for longer although there is a NAC
> implementation in Win-Test :-(

Sri for inconvenience. At least, you will be ready for next year ;-)

[FR] Quoter correctement : http://multiples.free.fr/tech/quoter.html
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/
[DU] Hoe te quoten : http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/