[WT-support] NRAU Activity Contest (NAC) in WT 2.32 (2nd try)

Henning Bock henningbock at online.de
Tue Jun 20 21:41:18 CEST 2006

Let's see, if my question is worth an answer if asked for a second time:

----- snip -----

Hi all,

as I suggested the implementation of NRAU Activity Contest (NAC) in WT,
I had to try it out with my handwritten log of last tuesday's NAC.

So I typed in my just 9 QSOs and tried to create the logfiles.
Astonishingly I found the checkbox for REG1TEST-files grayed out.
All others can be checked... Arrgh, in open class you should send your
file in EDI- resp. REG1TEST-format.

The rest of the implementation is 100% okay and useful.

Did I someting wrong during contest setup?
Has anyone a hint for me?

Today I re-typed all data into TACLOG and sent the EDI-file to the
contest manager.
It seems I have to use it for longer although there is a NAC
implementation in Win-Test :-(

Any help is very appreciated!

73 de Henning, DL1OJ