[WT-support] Type ahead window

Dani EA5FV ea5fv at ure.es
Tue Jun 13 22:52:10 CEST 2006

Hi,
I coincide with you, I use the W5XD-Keyer.
To my it happens to me equally and I am very quick typing, with Writelog
this didn't spend.
However, I have checked that removing the signs"---" or "+++" of the
messages it works well.
Did you make that test?, please do check it, to reach conclusions.
It could be a problem of the W5XD-Keyer <>Win-test.

73 de Dani EA5FV
ea5fv at lynxdxg.com