[WT-support] Type ahead window

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 18:30:00 CEST 2006

What do you mean you have no time to type the call?
I presume your problem is you cannot type as fast as the caller is sending
the CW and do not want to have the time delay in the end.

Imagine you type one character slow then all you have to do is hit the
insert before the last letter of the call and then after it starts
transmitting you type the last letter.

Not confortable? then instead of waiting for the last letter do it after the
perfix
Type prefix at the same time the caller is sending the CW, hit insert (after
the end of the call) and then type the suffix.

73
José Nunes
CT1BOH