AW: [WT-support] Q about Altgr and F1

Thorsten - DO1ET do1et at df0cg.de
Mon Jun 12 21:21:26 CEST 2006

Hello Juha,

Im using a toshiba laptop, too, but Win2000 SP4....and still running WT
v2.31.
I tested a lot of scenarios in the last 5min, but nothing happend by typing
AltGr-F1, only Alt-F1 changes the band and F1 starts the voicekeyer.
On normal desktop-PCs with W2kSP4 it´s doing the same, no problems, too.

Next time you can try Shift-F1 to record the F1-memory....;-)

73 de Thorsten - DO1ET