[WT-support] IOTA.DTB S/P check

F5JSD - Pascal Rapharin f5jsd at ref-union.org
Wed Jul 26 17:55:52 CEST 2006

Hi Larry & all,

Just merged the DTB for my own curiosity.

Command line is (after renaming IOTA.DTB into IOTA_old.DTB prior to merge)

copy HF.DTB /B + IOTA_old.DTB /B IOTA.DTB /B   (That was pretty close Larry ;-) )

Be careful to respect the file orders in the command line. If you do it the other way round (IOTA_old.DTB before HF.DTB), and you search for a callsign that is in both databases (e.g. IT9YMC), you will get the result from HF.DTB without the IOTA reference.

I guess a "clean" way would be crosscheck dupes in the database...

Thanks for the hint Larry

73 de Pascal - F5JSD
TM7C / EU-064