[WT-support]M/S

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 17:04:51 CEST 2006

Correct!

Putting EU116   in the zone field uniquely places you on that island for
scoring  (I then only get 3 points to work another GD); whereas other
Islands would be 15 points)

Sounds strange but it's fine !

Share anything else you find with us Filipe; We are also practicing with the
software .    We have networked PC's together fine, as well as set up our
MicroHam USBII interfaces for CW and the FT1000MP's.

We are hopeful that it is a step forward for us to run WT !   We always
ended up going back to TR, but serial cables/ daisy  chain is no way to send
data !
We really like the Log book synchronisation feature; we have tested that
too, so if you have to reboot a PC, the other QSO's will be restored when
the rebooted PC is ready !

73

Dave G3NKC // MD4K