[WT-support] WRTC XSWAP for SO2R

Teemu, SM0W teemu at sm0wka.com
Fri Jul 14 11:49:38 CEST 2006

Hi Guys !

Might I suggest that you implement the XSWAP command and “Ctrl + S” into the
standard version of Win-Test, I found this feature very convenient during
WRTC and this could also be very useful sometimes when working SO2R.

I would also like to have a feature I really miss from good old N6TR, the
automatic RIT/CLAR clear when the QSO is logged,

I know all this is Radio Based, but at least in The FT1000MP series radios I
use this is possible, and that is also what I believe the majority is using.

73 de Teemu SM0W