[WT-support] CW Keyer via USB

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt
Wed Jul 12 13:30:26 CEST 2006

Hi

Worked IARU HF with win-test, only for 10hours and it worked fantastically!
Congrats!

Only few hours on because we had to put the secund tower up, almost ready
for SO2R. =))

from now on I will use my Laptop for contesing (ACER 4001WLMi) the only
problem is that it does not have any RS232 port! only 3 USB ports! I tryed
rig control with USB-COM converter and it works OK, my only problem is CW,
does the USB-COM converter work with my keyer(25pins to jack)?

I havent tryed it yet because i donno how to set the converter to work as
LPT!

Any help would be apperceated!

73's Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka CT6A, CT1ILT/6Y5, VP5/CT1ILT