[WT-support] RE: EZMaster with FT1000D problem

Marek Limanówka plansc at interia.pl
Fri Jul 7 11:53:54 CEST 2006

Hi Fabio and Olivier.

I had some time and I spend it to check on oscilloscope some parameters.
And I find out why I had a problem with communication.

There are my conclusions:

- It will never be good communication from port EZMaster /Radio1,Radio2/
with FT1000D because a modem inside EZM is not working correctly for
FT1000D.
- When we connect EZM with FT1000D by RS232/EZM/ it must be add voltage
5V on pin4 in RS232, then it will work correctly!
- And we must communicate FT1000D with EZMaster by external modem.
Then everything is working fine.
Keep it for another buyer who use FT1000D and EZMaster

Best 73'
Marek SP9UML

2006-07-04