[WT-support] wintest two instances

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Jul 6 00:39:05 CEST 2006

Hi Noel

VE2RYY a écrit :

> I have two MARK v Fiels.
> On the first instance my CAT is working good...
> On the second instance I have the same setup for the cat but on COM2 instead
> of COM1 on first instance....
> I see the CAT light blinking on the MP radio....but I cannot have the
> selected band on the second instance of WT....
> I don't know where could be the problem....
> Same config.. COM 1....4800 8 n 2       (for radio 1) on fisrt instance of
> WT
>                        Com 2     4800 8 n2       (for radio2) on the second
> instance of WT.
>

> What AM i missing in here???

I don't have a straight answer on that, but I have a question for you :

I'm curious to know why you want to use two instances of WT on the same
machine ? I'm very interesting in knowing the reason...

[FR] Quoter correctement : http://multiples.free.fr/tech/quoter.html
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/
[DU] Hoe te quoten : http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/