[WT-support] WT3 and RTTY - Report DL1MGB

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Wed Jul 5 19:13:07 CEST 2006

Christian Janssen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tested WT3 and RTTY for some days with DQ2006T and was fascinated
> who easy RTTY and especially RTTY contests are. Everything worked well
> together with the microham USB interface (after I debugged my homemade
> cable...).
>
> But there are still some suggestions:

--- 8< --- [snip]

Halo Chris,

Thank you very much for your complete report! As I'm very busy with
WRTC/HQ version (and in addition I'm going to move to a new QTH) I'm
afraid that it will take times (at least 2 or 3 weeks) before I can work
again on the RTTY module. But it is one of my priority and you email is
very interesting for new features and bugs.

Tks agn!

Olivier / f5mzn