[WT-support] wintest two instances

VE2RYY ve2ryy at globetrotter.net
Wed Jul 5 16:59:33 CEST 2006

Hello Group.
I am testing wintest vers 3 with two instances of WT on the same computer...and two monitors
Both instances are on the same log.....
I have one question..
when I log a call in the instance nr1, i cannot see this call entered on the second instance.
When I close the second instance, an d I do reopen it, of course I see the call I have logged on the other instance....
I would like to know if it is possible to make both instances see what is logged on the first or the second instances????without closing and reopening ....

Thanks
NOEL