[WT-support] Validation key entered but still Demo mode

Albert Crespo f5vhj at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 4 08:59:09 CEST 2006

Shane,

After you have received your code number, you need to go to Win-Test
installed on your computer and go to registration, found under the help tab.
Do a copy and go to   the website at
http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870 and paste that unique
computer code number. What you call, and many others also name it a customer
code, is really correctly called your customer account number. Insert that
number, which is probably the same number you had when you had version 2
into the customer account number box. Sent it to the robot.

You will then receive an email of a registration code that you can copy and
paste onto the registration box found in help tab on your copy of Win-Test
on your computer.

You have to do this procedure and get a separate registration for every
computer you have installed  Win-Test. Notice I use the word, yours.
Win-Test is so cheap that one wonders how people can rationalize
"bootlegging" the program. F5MZN is not Bill Gates or a multi-billion dollar
corporation.

GL, Albert

  _____