[WT-support] Validation key entered but still Demo mode

Franck, F4CIB f4cib at ref-union.org
Tue Jul 4 06:30:54 CEST 2006

Hi Shane,
If you purchase your v2 license more than a year ago, you will have to pay a EUR15 fee for a v3 upgrade.
Otherwise, you should have received an email with the procedure to get your new validation code.
Check your spam box as many other users reported that their mail manager considers the robot email as spam.

Hope this helps, cu next week-end as TM0HQ !

73 de Franck,F4CIB