[WT-support] RTTY WINDOW

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Jul 3 10:29:31 CEST 2006

Hi Don,

> I seem to have a problem with V3 and the RTTY window.
>
> I have tried the RTTY facility and it seems OK.
>
> But now, when I start a new (non-RTTY) contest in WT, the RTTY window
> opens (headed WinTest Radio 1, and with the waterfall).
>
> I can find no way of closing this window except to go into Windows task
> manager and close MTTY.EXE. There is no "minimise" and no "close"
> button. Is there a way to close the RTTY window from the WinTest screens ?

I didn't find a way myself to configure MMTTY as a top most window with
a "minimize" button. Maybe I have searched the wrong way...

As a workaround, you can uncheck the "RUN MMTTY PROGRAM". You can also
right click on the MMTTY icons in the taskbar to exit the program.

Anyway, the best things could be: when the modes the op defined in the
contest configuration window does not include RTTY, WT doesn't open any
RTTY windows.

Hw?

Olivier / f5mzn