[WT-support] RE: EZMaster with FT1000D problem

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Jul 3 00:01:12 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

has mentioned in Germany, EZMaster has a proper TTL level RS232 port, the
prblems can be related to a loe TTL level that cannot handle the FT1000D
current, or a timing problem with WT, same problems with ICOM 751/781 some
months ago,( Oliver fixed it ), or firmware FT1000D problem. The same RX/TX
lines are used wired togheter to drive ICOM's radio, and as Marek has
confirmed ICOM radios work well. The main problem is that seem that the
FT1000D send properly the data to the EZMaster but are out of sync with WT.
I suggest also to add a pullup resistor to 5V to help the FT1000D .

Isn't there any another one with an FT1000D radio around ??

I will bring with me an EZMaster at WRTC2006, if any have a FT1000D I can
test it ....

73 de Fabio I4UFH