[WT-support] RE: EZMaster with FT1000D problem

Michel F5FLN f5fln at free.fr
Sun Jul 2 23:09:20 CEST 2006

Hi Olivier and Marek

in fact i have never try with the EZ master with my FT1000D , but as i
remember when i make a interface with the RS232 , i have to add pull up
resistor in one way , because the voltage level wasn't correct , i saw that
only with a scope .

Did  EZ master  have   interface for 1000 D ?  Fabio can tell us .

73   QRO

Michel   F5FLN