[WT-support] Re: Some problems with Win-test&EZMaster

I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Tue Jan 31 15:23:47 CET 2006

I Marko,

1.36 and 1.35  difference don't affect speaker headphone control.
The difference are only related to the Front Keypad management. G3BJ has
1.36 as from few weeks and didn't notice yet ...

You can downgrade to 1.35 to show any difference.

I will provide 1.36 to Oliver to evaluate it.

Best Regards

Fabio I4UFH

Marko Holmavuo Scrive:

> Hi,
>
>>> The automatic headphone control is disabled as soon as you change it by
>>> hand. This is probably for this reason that your "$R2R2 CQCQ" has not
>>> effect. If you want to get the scenarios taking automatic control even