[WT-support] Some problems with Win-test&EZMaster

Marko Holmavuo marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Tue Jan 31 14:31:46 CET 2006

Hi,

>> The automatic headphone control is disabled as soon as you change it
>> by hand. This is probably for this reason that your "$R2R2 CQCQ" has
>> not effect. If you want to get the scenarios taking automatic control
>> even if you changed the speaker settings by hand, add the variable
>> $RESET:
>>
>> $RESET $R2R2 CQCQ
>>
>> The $RESET variable there will enable again the automatic control of
>> the headphone status.

I made some experiments: I got configuration files (scenarios etc.) from
Toni OH2UA. His scenarios worked fine with his ez-master. I tried with
these scenarios and it seems that those doesn't work similar way in my
setup.

I discussed with Toni about the $RESET macro also and I think that it is
not the solution at the moment, because I use same scenarios that he has
used.

I doubt now that this can be related to my Ez-master firmware. Fabio is
propably reading this forum so propably He can give some advice aswell.
Toni had Firmware 1.35 in his ez-master, I have 1.36 which are not yet
available from hamradiosolutions download page. Could this firmware be
root cause now for this?

Does anybody have Firmware 1.36 in his ezmaster and got fully working
scenarios with $r1r1 $r1r2 and $r2r2 macros?

73 Marko OH4JFN