[WT-support] Craches with versions 2.24 and 2.25

Bernard Backaert bbackaert at skynet.be
Mon Jan 30 23:37:00 CET 2006

Hi,

Was reading with interest the post of Luc, F6HJO.

During the HA DX contest last week I got for the first time the same troubles with WT Version 2.25. A crash every 2 or 3 hours, it starts with stripes in the Radio-band window. I switched back to version 2.24, but still the same.

Now this weekend during the UBA DX contest again the same situation.

I was thinking that it was a problem with my computer, but now I see that Luc is in the same situation.

PC : Pentium III 700   256 Mb    Win98 SE

With versions before 2.24  WT was running 24 hr without any problem.

Looking forward for some comments and advices

See you all in the next contest

Bernard ON5GQ