[WT-support] Some problems with Win-test&EZMaster

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Sun Jan 29 13:20:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I have now played around with WT2.25 and EZ-Master (Firmware 1.36, Winkey v.
10) and have noticed some problems with scenarios (mode is CW, winkey enabled).
Technique is advanced SO2R.

I created following scenario:
F1: $R2R2 CQCQ

I have now selected to listen primary. After pressing F1 the CQ starts, but my
audio won't move to $R2R2...
If I manually select secondary it audio will be changed to second radio, but
not automatically with scenarios.

I tried to do followin scenario:
F1: $R2R2

So no cw message in, after pressing F1, audio will be switched to second
radio... But it change if i put any messages or references to some function key
after audio switching macro.....

I tried to create second macro F2: $R1R1 and after selecting this one, audio
moves back to R1...But same thing when putting some message after macro, no
audio switching happens..

Everyting works fine if selecting all manually, but not with scenarios...
I havealso tested WT2.24, but same thing...

Tried to reset my ez-master serveral times...There are also some odd spaces
between cw-messages, eg when playing my $R2R2 CQCQ scenario there are some
times odd space after first CQ (no spaces between them).

Any help??

73 Marko OH4JFN