[WT-support] Re: CCF SO2R Advanced Technology Presentation

I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Thu Jan 26 16:51:27 CET 2006

Hi Pete,

Well you are right, the focus of the presentation was how to figure out the
advanced tecniques mentioned in the presentation. Thay can differ a little
bit from standard SO2R approach. These tecniques at this time can be
obtained only using EZMaster in Advanced Mode. At this time WT has added
thes new approach with scenarios setting, including the capability to build
your own scenarios, setting headphone speaker latch directly on the macro,
and several other useful task. So for this I had focused these twins from
EZMaster and WT.

N1MM is working great in legacy mode, but still not suppling all the
function due LPT port limitation. Mention as band data for both radios, with
DVK play / rec function at the same time ( not available due conflict on
sharng pin 2 ), Stereo pin9 not avaialable due conflict with band data etc.
etc.

I was in touch with Chris, he has started to develop a module for integrate
EZMaster, I had a preview of the approach and real he his doing a great job,
but for some reason he has delivered as forecast his module after CQWW CW. I
can't keep in touch with him from more that one month. Did you have more
fresh information ??

So for these reason I had not mention N1MM, not because it's not a right one
only because the SO2R advanced features claimed in the presentation can be
achieved only now with WT.

Obviously that can be added also to N1MM, wait for Chris job ....

73 de Fabio I4UFH

Pete Smith Scrive: