[WT-support] WT and RSGB Commonwealth Contest

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jan 25 20:33:12 CET 2006

Hi Don

Don Beattie a écrit :

> When I enter a call and QSO details, and press enter (or "+") the cursor
> hangs in the "HQ" field. If I enter a society code there, it will then
> log the QSO. But until something goes into that field, it won't log a
> QSO. The HQ field is only used for QSOs with national society HQ
> stations (i.e. about 5% of the total QSOs) so WT needs to accept QSOs
> with nothing in that field.
>
> Have I overlooked something ?

 From what I read in the rules, you receive a serial number and HQ if
the station you work is a society. And, of course, you are also supposed
to only work Commonweatlh stations.

I jsut tried on my current dvpt version, and I can enter a station with
or without HQ (providing I entered a serial number after the RST, of
course). With Enter, or + key...

Anyone else with this issue ?

[FR] Quoter correctement : http://multiples.free.fr/tech/quoter.html
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html