[WT-support] WT and RSGB Commonwealth Contest

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 25 18:09:39 CET 2006

Hi Olivier/Larry,

I have been testing out WT in preparation for the Commonwealth Contest, and seem to have found a problem.

When I enter a call and QSO details, and press enter (or "+") the cursor hangs in the "HQ" field. If I enter a society code there, it will then log the QSO. But until something goes into that field, it won't log a QSO. The HQ field is only used for QSOs with national society HQ stations (i.e. about 5% of the total QSOs) so WT needs to accept QSOs with nothing in that field.

Have I overlooked something ?

Configuration is WT v 2.24 with EZMaster

Don, G3BJ