[WT-support] Noise problem

f8crh f8crh at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 24 22:22:38 CET 2006

Hi Julio, your right

It’s the yaesu cat system polling noise. Same noise with FT1000MKV and FT897
This little noise isn't present with Kenwood radio (TS850).

At home, noise appears with usb  EZMASTER and OM7ZZ cat interface

If I use RS232 (no usb) com port for my FT1000MKV cat control the noise
disappear.
If I use RS232 com port for the trx control as soon as I connect the
ezmaster (usb) the noise appears even if the ezmaster cat system is
deasable.

The Trx Af gain control doesn’t affect the noise level.  With the AF gain on
the left position(zero) the noise level is the same.

I can’t test with another software now

73’s
Franck, F8CRH