[WT-support] Packet-Clusterspots in WT

Christian Janssen cjanssen at bndlg.de
Tue Jan 24 19:50:25 CET 2006

Hello,

I just checked my Packet Radio Station for the CQww 160m. I have a 1200
baud Packet connection to a local DX-Cluster. I talk to my TNC via COM1.
In the Alt-O-Window everything is OK, all spots and Packet traffic is
shown. But in the Announce-window only a few of the 160m spots are
shown. I also have set the Band segments to 1800-1890 to let all the
spots get through the WT filtering.

In general I observed that spots are shown in Alt-A when they are sent
"live". When I do "sh/dx 160" not all spots are shown in Alt-A.

The spots in Alt-A and the bandmap are the same.

Anyone observed something like that??

Thanks.

Vy 73s de Chris DL1MGB