[WT-support] SO2R

Win Kriegl DK9IP dk9ip at dk9ip.de
Sat Jan 21 10:10:57 CET 2006

I wonder if others are experiencing the keying problem with this configuration as I
reported already (Bug report #88). In my setup the EZmaster Winkey is not switched to
radio 2 when switching radios with the footswitch and keying with the paddle connected to
EZmaster. Winkey version here is V8.

73 Win DK9IP/KH7CD