[WT-support] SO2R

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Thu Jan 19 03:58:39 CET 2006

Larry,

I'm baffled as to why WT, unlike TR or other software, will not offer a "que-up" window where an operator can put in the call on second radio, hit the spacebar or other key, and have the software switch rigs, send the call, allow the contact and then go back to the run radio.

Hitting * every time is a major problem.  Am I missing something here?  This is not an easy thing to do, and opening a secondary radio window, and having to HOLD DOWN the shift key (numbers at the top of the keyboard don't work that way either) and push F4 is just not a quick and easy way to work S02R.  TR was automatic...nothing to it, other than to copy the other station, que it up, and execute.

I don't think I can use it this way.  WT works beautifully with my EZMaster.  Perfect radio control, but Larry, trying to effectively operate SO2R with WT is a very difficult thing.

Perthaps you can refer me to someone who is actively using WT for SO2R and I can learn from him.

Thank you.

Larry, N0XB