[WT-support] Windows snap

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Thu Jan 12 09:31:29 CET 2006

During windows layout is some time annoing and difficults allign correctly
the windows, or have of same height ( bandmap window ), so isn't it possible
to snap to a virtual grid ( obviously user configurabile ! ) to snap the
windows for and easy placing ??

Just a suggestion when dev guys has spare time !!!

73 de Fabio I4UFH