[WT-support] No Radio Polling while transmit?

Justin Snow justin at g4tsh.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 01:24:38 CET 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to set Win-Test to not poll the radio while the radio is in
transmit?
I am using Win-test with the Microham microkeyer and when
recording/transmitting messages the polling of the radio seems to cause
bursts of interference on the audio.
The only way round this at the moment is to disable the radio interface in
both win-test and the Microham router software.  Fine for AFS nextweekend,
but not so good if I want to do a multiband contest.

Polling of the radio can also cause problems when trying to send full QSK
CW, but thats a problem with the microprocessor in the rig I think.

Rig is FT1kMP-V

73
Justin, G4TSH
Justin Snow  G4TSH