[WT-support] Win-Test in RSGB AFS Contest

g4irn at ntlworld.com g4irn at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 8 23:25:49 CET 2006

Hi Larry

Thanks for the prompt response. Regarding point 2, I am slightly confused!
Although I got my example the wrong way round, the documentation states
'Half abbreviated : leading zeros are replaced by T. ' and gives the example
of QSO no. 10 being sent as T10 - i.e. there is a mix of abbreviation and
full sending of zero. Surely, this is what HALF abbreviation means? Maybe
the documentation is incorrect? Or am I missing something?

I don't know if the following table will reproduce in email, but this is
from the on-line documentation:

      Serial number 010 5194
      Not abbreviated 010 5194
      Half abbreviated T10 5194