[WT-support] Ez-master+WT Problem report

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Feb 5 12:33:12 CET 2006

Hi again,

> EZMaster V 1.36 were developed due notify of G3BJ that frontpanel keypad
> didn't work properly in EXtended Mode.
>
> So I had fixed it and at this time V 1.36 is tha last stable version. At
> this time I need to investigate if there were any side effect not reported
> before.

Thanks to Fabio, I tested with firmware 1.36 and I didn't see anything
wrong with the scenarios.

Marko and Don, could you please send me in private at <olecam at f5mzn.org>
your WT.INI file (located in the working directory of Win-Test) to check
if this couldn't be caused by a special configuration?

Olivier / f5mzn