[WT-support] Ez-master+WT Problem report

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sun Feb 5 10:09:45 CET 2006

Hi Guys,

EZMaster V 1.36 were developed due notify of G3BJ that frontpanel keypad
didn't work properly in EXtended Mode.

So I had fixed it and at this time V 1.36 is tha last stable version. At
this time I need to investigate if there were any side effect not reported
before.

In the meantime i suggest to downgrade to V 1.35 that seem the lastone that
WT manage properly. I will supply V 1.36 to Oliver to investigate too.

About WK issue, EZMaster initialize WK during startup, this was need for WK8
, this initialization is an old one since it's coded early and no one issue
has been showed up before.

We are working to fix it ASAP thank's for cooperation

73 de Fabio I4UFH