[WT-support] Some problems with Win-test&EZMaster

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Feb 5 08:30:38 CET 2006

Olivier F5MZN wrote:
> Don Beattie wrote:
>
>> I get this effect as well ! Whilst it is sending, if you try to use
>> the pot, the speed goes very hesitant !
>

> I confirm, but I cannot get the same with my microKeyer, which has a v10
> chip (my EZMaster one still has a v9). So I was thinking that it was
> related to the version of WinKey. Apparently, not!

I done some investigations around this problem. Using a standalone
WinKey everything goes well. The hesitant speed problem only exists
using the EZMaster intergrated WinKey (it does not matter of the WinKey
version).

I'm in touch with Fabio, I hope that we will be able to get it Fixed as
soon as possible.

Olivier / f5mzn