[WT-support] WT and MK2R+

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 18 20:04:55 CET 2006

Hi Olivier

Thanks

Yes, as you say it is vital to test in the heat of battle,
as that's when the problems become apparent. However it is a
catch 22 scenario, as I could not envisage using a contest
logger without the so called ESM facility. When that becomes
available, I'll do as you suggest.

I will watch this reflector for news.

Encore merci

73