[WT-support] Cabrillo Importing

f6ira f6ira at tele2.fr
Sun Dec 10 16:04:28 CET 2006

Sorry Werner is not personal storke us you but just what I think about them.

Be sure, Wintest is one of the best CONTEST log software and now for
DX'peditionners but it realy do not get all features for all purpose
because it will also  manage scambled eggs cooking during off times ?
So, developers team work hard for comunity to setup new stable version
for major contest, correct bugs for provide cool and pretty usage for
all. We cant' ask much. It's already too.........

Gilles F6IRA