[WT-support] Data files

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Dec 3 01:13:47 CET 2006

Hi Chris

G3SJJ a écrit :

> - In the FOC Marathon we exchange membership numbers, mine being 1417.
> If I type a callsign in the Entry field I would like the number to come
> up in
> the exchange field. Much the same as zone comes up up in CQWW. How do I
> do this? Example, type in G3SJJ, exchange field show 5991417. I think
> this must be Extra Data files but I can't find any reference.

No. This behaviour is controlled by the database files.

You can find various databases for some contest here :

http://download.win-test.com/databases/

and for the FOC marathon :

http://download.win-test.com/databases/FOC_MARATHON.ZIP

> - I presume Super Check Partial is standard so that a file with name
> attached would work. Example G3SJJ/Chris.

I think you're confusing the Check partial files, the databases and the
extra data files.

Abt the Check partial and the database files, please read :

http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2006-September/071999.html

Abt the extra data files, quote from the release file :