[WT-support] Data files

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 2 21:14:32 CET 2006

I have searched the Help files but can't find the information on this so
any help would be appreciated.

- In the FOC Marathon we exchange membership numbers, mine being 1417.
If I type a callsign in the Entry field I would like the number to come
up in
the exchange field. Much the same as zone comes up up in CQWW. How do I
do this? Example, type in G3SJJ, exchange field show 5991417. I think
this must be Extra Data files but I can't find any reference.

- I presume Super Check Partial is standard so that a file with name
attached would work. Example G3SJJ/Chris.

Chris G3SJJ