[WT-support] [Fwd: Fw: WT and MK don't work together]

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Aug 29 17:56:15 CEST 2006

Hi Rudolf

(snip)

> So, my questions to microHAM and WIN TEST are
>
> (I) Why does the footswitch "short circuit" the audio and cause the hum
> and what can I do to avoid that?
>
> (II) What do I need to do in order to transmit audio from my headset
> only if the footswitch is pressed?
>
> (III) What can I do to prevent WIN TEST from muting my microfon once a
> F-key has been pressed?

I guess the 2 first questions are more related to the MK rather than WT.
I'm sure Jozef or someone who has a MK will be able to answer.

For (III), you can refer to these 4 text commands which could help you :

Quote from http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Text_commands :

Voice Keyer Control Functions :

* MIC: Enables the mic input when the VK is not playing
* NOMIC: Mutes the mic input when the VK is not playing (default)
* MICWHENPLAY: Enables the mic input when the VK is playing
* NOMICWHENPLAY: Mutes the mic input when the VK is playing (default)

The next release will include these settings in the interface settings
dialog. For now, you have to use the text commands.