[WT-support] strange crash of WT 3.07

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Aug 24 18:52:43 CEST 2006

Hi Rudolf

Rudolf Schwenger a écrit :

> Here is what happens:

(snip on supposed - N+1 related crash)

Following past Marko reports I yet spent several hours to track this bug
with no luck. I can't reproduce it, and thus it becomes very difficult
to fix it !

Do you have RIGHT NOW a configuration which does crash on every Wx attempt ?

If so, I would be glad to *PRIVATELY* get the .wtb file you're working
on, the associated datafile (hf.dtb I guess) and your wt.ini.

> There is another shortcoming of WT for the FD.

(snip on the /P stuff)

This is already added in our dvpt trunk. But I don't know when Olivier
will release a new version with this feature.