[WT-support] experiences in rdac

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 08:40:32 CEST 2006

Hello,

I think it would be a good compromise.

To make it perfect it should leave the RDA-field empty if
the callsign has a / and it is not /P. The reason of the
callsign is of a operation from a region other than his
own, (for example /9) does not allow  explicit
identification of the region and seeing the high number of
regions per call area any guessing  will most likely be not
correct. (/P means portable in same region)

Tnx for your attention,

73 zoli ha1ag