[WT-support] SARTG WW RTTY Contest

f6ify f6ify at free.fr
Fri Aug 18 22:44:44 CEST 2006

F5CQ Rafik a écrit :
> Does Win-Test support SARTG WW RTTY Contest of the next weekend ?
>
> 73 de Rafik, F5CQ
> ..-. ..... -.-. --.- page perso : http://www.f5cq.net Webmaster  :
> http://www.cdxc.org Webmaster  : http://europa2003.free.fr Webmaster  :
> http://glorieuses2005.free.fr

Unfortunately no, it does not. I looked for a contest supported by
Wintest with similar multipliers scoring but found nothing near.
If it is not a serious participation and you want to test wintest and
RTTY, just take CQWW WPX and do not look at the summary or multipliers
windows, all scoring will be wrong.

I hope Larry could modify the EUHF Championship support for the SCC RTTY
  the week-end after SARTG. The rules are almost similar but the year of
license is four digits (EU-HF is two) and you could make contact outside
  Europe (anybody could contact anybody).
See http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/rtty/htmlrules.htm

I know Larry and Olivier are very busy for the moment, so no problem to
wait.

73 Philippe - F6IFY