[WT-support] Soundcard Interfacing

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Aug 14 12:31:22 CEST 2006

Hi Dave

Dave Zeph a écrit :

> My final question is whether Win-Test supports CT’s   OPON    Command.
> When I try this in Win-Test, I get an “Error In Field” response.  This
> isn’t a “must have” feature, but it certainly would be convenient.

WT doesn't support OPON command for now. We intend to implement it in
the future, but with a much more powerful behaviour than CT : Actually,
we would like to implement roaming profiles across the network, meaning
that your own settings (colors, messages etc...) are automagically
following you when you change your operating position. But it requires a
bit (?) of coding. Tnx for your patience !

In the meantime, as a workaround, you can use batch files to swap
pre-recorded voice messages for several ops and the ones located in the
WT directory, and call the batch files within WT with its name (op name
for example )in the callsign field and Ctrl-X (stands for eXecute). The
batch files must be located in the WT directory.