[WT-support] QTC's with stations already worked

UA6AA ua6aa at 73.ru
Mon Aug 14 14:17:27 CEST 2006

Hi!
During еру сщтеуыеt you has to do so...

1. Type the callsign into the callsign field of the log
2. ALT-L
3. Enter group number/number of qtc's and remain QTC's itself
4. VALIDATE
5. Clear the callsign fild

After the contest  you may add this by the samr way with corresponding time
and date.

Dan UA6AA
P.S. It would be useful to add a knob DE <CALL> in ALT-L window to send own
callsign.
Sometimes this so comes short...
This is my note to the wishlist.