[WT-support] SO2R

Olivier Le Cam Olivier.LeCam at crdp.ac-versailles.fr
Sun Aug 13 07:05:21 CEST 2006

Filipe Lopes a écrit :
> José,
>
> I know what you mean, I am thankfull that you borrowed me your SO2R Box,
> I really appreceat it!
>
> My problem is not the WX0B box because I have done contest with this Box
> and CT and It workid great!
>
> My only problem is when I choose ALTERNATE CQ (SO1R Advanced) WIN-TEST
> follows the CQ band! EX: I am calling CQ on 20m and WIN-TEST should be
> on 15m to write calls from my previous CQ on 15m, but it isnt, WIN-TEST
> follows the CQ band! that is my problem.
> What I dont understand is why when i use win-test I have this problem
> and if i use CT I dont have it!
>
> SO2R works fine with WIN-TEST even with WX0B Box the only thing is that
> the feature that I would be using mostly in dead times doenst work!
> Thats my frustration!

Hi -

With WT, you can control "active radio" and "Stereo RX audio" through
the LPT port. You cannot control anything more for now (this will be
improved later for the OM7ZZ SO2R box, which can support full audio
switching from the software as well).

Check the LPT port settings in "Interface configuration".

Note also that Alternate CQ can work in CW only as soon as you don't use
the internal SSB keyer (sound card) or an EZMaster.

HTH

Olivier / f5mzn