AW: [WT-support] WT crash in QTC-window with Alt-K

Peter Kroehan Peter.Kroehan at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Aug 11 08:16:53 CEST 2006

I confirm it also in WT3.07 on W2K. Ist amazing but who is and why sending
via keyboard during receiving QTCs? There are all function keys you need for
QTC-trafic. Is there a need for keyborard sending during QTC-receiving or
sending? My be the outside Europe stattions? I have no problems with this
litle bug.
Peter, DF2CH