[WT-support] SO2R

Gavin Taylor gavin at hfdx.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 10:00:20 CEST 2006

Filipe,

With technique set to SO2R ALTGr A and  ALTGr T do not work. As you do not
have an independent control line to select RxA or RxB this is what you would
expect.  There is a stereo line on LPT pin 9 or 5 so ALTGr S should toggle
stereo mode, but it does not seem to be working in version 3.

I would like to see ALTGr S toggle stereo and grey out ALTGr A & ALTGr T
when in basic SO2R mode. Also grey out ALGr S if the 'Stereo RX audio' in
LPT properties has not been ticked. This will allow people with boxes like
the WX0B and ZS4TX to use them correctly.

73 Gavin

GM0GAV

  _____