[WT-support] Odd behaviour with SO2R and variables

Marko Holmavuo marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Mon Sep 19 19:29:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

Just used latest WT during SAC contest. One observation (bug candidate):

I have some $spacebar variables in my CW messages.

When the software is sending such message with $spacebar to radio 1, and
I have pressed SHIFT key to bind my keyboard to second radio window (so
that I can check some call in second radio window), the software "press
spacebar" in my second radio window.

I think that better functionality would be that if I launch such
$spacebar message to radio1, this variable in that message affects only
in radio 1 window (even shift key is pressed).

73 Marko OH4JFN